Uncategorized

The week in photos

September 16, 2012

Benjamin Franklin, president of the United States of America, once said in 1789:

Our new Constitution is now established, and has an appearance that promises permanency; but in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.

If he was still around today, he’d have to add ‘and also Sara’s weekly instagram posts’. So here it is, a week in Instagram photos, for your enjoyment.

How do you like them cherries? – Amazing oversized earrings I got from Primark. I have never worn earrings this big before in my life, but I have to say I now like it!

Last weekend was still warm enough to walk around with bare legs!

The cutest mini I’ve ever seen / Steady on the steps! / Pretty flower. Soon they will be gone. / Wet Paint. Found art, haha.

The countryside looks beautiful when it’s sunny out. It is now harvest time and the fields have been emptied.

Some art by Tom Dugan, at the Young Artists World Event in Nottingham. / Shoes sparkling in the sun.

A lovely meal at Yo Sushi, with my friend Ben.

Goodbye to Nottingham, for now.

Some nail art / Trainspotting.

In the back garden
The skirts I found at the Vintage Warehouse in Nottingham.
Glittery Chelsea boots from Primark. I am a total magpie, cannot resist the sparkle!
Pony love!

Had a nice couple of hours at the stables, took some really fun photos I will be sharing soon.

Fall is here / Badges on my jacket

St Wulfram’s in the morning sun / Something was bugging me at work
Cat sentinel.
My new favourite bag. Get it here.

Quiz night at the Belton House hotel. We won!

Road to Nottingham , The Rescue Rooms venue, before the show.
Friday night I saw a fun show, they are called The Smyths and they are a The Smiths tribute band. The vocalist cracked some jokes between songs and imitated some of Morrissey’s mannerisms for a more authentic feel. Good fun and lots of singalong were had that night.
So that was my week. If you are on instagram, follow me @hellothemushroom.

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

• Reply Luna Tiger September 16, 2012 at 14:15

God ! You make so many things in just one week ! I love the glittery shoes and your cherry earings !

• Reply Joni September 16, 2012 at 15:30

Looking good in here as usual. It's like the best magazine I could have on my coffee table really.

• Reply Connie September 16, 2012 at 15:41

Benjamin Franklin has nothing on you! I L-O-V-E your weeks in photos!!!! Very cool spider. I like spiders. And that grey and white kitty looks like my long lost Haley. Maybe she is reincarnated and living in England! Cherry earrings <3
    Connie*

• Reply Melanie September 17, 2012 at 08:02

I love the first photo of you, the cat in the window, you with the horse, and on and on. Your weekly roundup is always a visual delight. Oh yeah, and I love those glittery boots.

• Reply Andrea Deal September 17, 2012 at 11:59

I love that first photo of you too! You're so pretty! It's fun to follow you on Instagram 🙂

• Reply señora Allnut September 17, 2012 at 15:42

I love every pic, your nails and rings, and that great earrings (and sunnies!), and specially all that pretty photos with horses!
    Gosto moito da sua pessoal maneira de olhar!
    beijinhos

• Reply Kelinha September 17, 2012 at 16:13

Nice pics, nice blog. Want to follow each other?*

• Reply Stacy September 17, 2012 at 21:04

Oh my, that bag is too funny! Love your nails, too! I just don't seem to have the patience, plus I am just too hard on my fingernails for a manicure to last more than a day. Great pictures! 🙂

• Reply O meu pensamento viaja September 17, 2012 at 21:53

Grandes fotos. Adorei as saias vintage.
    Beijo

• Reply Amber of Butane Anvil September 19, 2012 at 01:40

Sara, I love these posts! In this particular, all the fabric patterns, your drawing, and especially the ones of you patting noses (your face in the one with the horse) are very dear. Sentinel cat and outrageous bag as well. 🙂