If you have been reading my blog for long enough, you will remember that I am big fan of scrapbooking. There is just something about putting together images in books you can then flick through that I find extremely satisfying. So when the guys over at My Memories suite contacted me about doing a review and a giveaway on the blog (my first giveaway, yay!) of their digital scrapbooking software I just couldn’t say no! Keep reading for the giveaway instructions, you will want to have this too!
I downloaded the digital scrapbooking software, followed the instructions and found that it is surprisingly easy to use. If you are already familiar with some image edition programs you will find it a piece of cake as it is super intuitive. You can choose from already preexisting templates or just make your own. You can also buy extra templates and things to add like embellishments, for example. There are all sort of themes available, from Back to School to Halloween, you name it. I thought I’d make a silly album just to try this out, with some photos of my shoes you have all seen on the blog already.
It was really easy to use and sort through the categories and different layers, patterns and embellishments.
Once you have a whole album completed you can either have it printed professionally so you can have an actual book with your photos or you can just use the digital files for your blog, Facebook or whatever else you feel like. For the blog I particularly found the simple image collage templates useful, as you can use them when you have loads of photos to share but don’t want your readers to spend the whole afternoon scrolling down through them.
Now, for the goodies giveaway:
- You have to be a follower of Hello the Mushroom, on google friend connect and facebook.
- You will need to visit the My Memories suite website and leave a comment on this entry (not Facebook) with your favourite layout and an email address to be contacted. Also don’t forget to leave your follower name so I know exactly who is who on Facebook and on here.
- For extra entries on the raffle you can also
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook page or your blog (leave me the link on the comments section)
- follow My Memories suite on their pages:
- Blog- http://blog.mymemories.com/
- Facebook- http://www.facebook.
- Twitter- http://twitter.com/#!