image source: Martin Riley
It’s been a busy week and I am knackered! At least I have been hanging out with friends and having fun, so it is a good excuse for not having had the time to do some proper blogging. I did do a little internetting here and there and saved up a few links that I enjoyed looking at:
- Frances Bean Cobain turned out to be such a pretty girl.
- I had been looking for this video for a long time, the 70’s German football fashions just gives me the lulz.
- Interesting people and their pets. The title of the article just says it all.
- If you’re looking for a set of wheels, why not get the Cadillac Eldorado from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas? It’s up for sale on ebay!
- I thought this was brilliant: a history of pop culture in Alice Cooper photographs. The guy sure has been around for a while.
- Kate Moss’s wedding photos by Mario Testino are gorgeous.
- A nice collection of shoe closets can be seen over here. I’d like to have most of them.
- Barbie and Ken got hitched!
- A collection of DIY projects from the Guardian. I need to make more time to get back into making little projects.